« Home | Learning to Lead - Part I » | Eulogy for My Dad…Frank A Clayton, III » | Humm. » | What are you doing? » | Things that make you go humm...... » | Back to Political Basics - Something Inside So Strong » | And I Am Planted From Darkness To Light » | » | My Email to Weekends@cnn.com » | It Hard Out Here For A Prophet! » 

Thursday, March 19, 2009 

He Said, She Said, God Said (Tag Team Preaching at Trinity United Church of Christ for the Married Couples Worship Service - Chicago, IL)









This article is interesting

This comment has been removed by the author.

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Rev. Courtney Clayton Jenkins
  • From Cleveland Heights, OH, United States
  • I am a young woman in pursuit of her God given destiny. It is an interesting road to travel. I don't have it all together and a lot to learn. Step by step and day by day I keep pushing on. These are my thoughts about life, love, the Word and the world.
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates

Pannasmontata calendar