« Home | My Email to Weekends@cnn.com » | It Hard Out Here For A Prophet! » | A moment of reflection » | Choosing to Cease the Cycle: ... » | Passing through the middle » | I Love Being In Love » | I didn't vote for this... » | Organized Religion » | Cory and I » | Check out my Slide Show! » 

Friday, March 28, 2008 

I agree. And I also believe that dreams come true. So, it's a must to believe.

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Rev. Courtney Clayton Jenkins
  • From Cleveland Heights, OH, United States
  • I am a young woman in pursuit of her God given destiny. It is an interesting road to travel. I don't have it all together and a lot to learn. Step by step and day by day I keep pushing on. These are my thoughts about life, love, the Word and the world.
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates

Pannasmontata calendar