« Home | I Love Being In Love » | I didn't vote for this... » | Organized Religion » | Cory and I » | Check out my Slide Show! » | A Letter To Camille » | I know...I know » | "In and Out of Time" By Maya Angelou (AKA This i... » | Video Presentation for Kingdom of God » | It's Just me... » 

Thursday, May 10, 2007 

Passing through the middle


Southgate Tube Station
Originally uploaded by MarkusGW.
Here I am...finishing up the last paper of my middler year. My how time flies. I must say that after 2 years I am ready to go. BUT that is not my story. One more year to go for this here M.Div. Pray with me now that God is lining this job up for after graduation.

I have read, I have written, I have....I have...

About me

  • I'm Rev. Courtney Clayton Jenkins
  • From Cleveland Heights, OH, United States
  • I am a young woman in pursuit of her God given destiny. It is an interesting road to travel. I don't have it all together and a lot to learn. Step by step and day by day I keep pushing on. These are my thoughts about life, love, the Word and the world.
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates

Pannasmontata calendar