« Home | "In and Out of Time" By Maya Angelou (AKA This i... » | Video Presentation for Kingdom of God » | It's Just me... » | A Legacy Of... » | Churches...believe it or not » | Field Ed. Chronicles 1.1 » | I Think...Part I » | Tavis and James » | Truth Be Told...I Was Wrong » | My Summer at Capital Health System » 

Monday, January 22, 2007 

I know...I know

Its been forever since I was on here. I was taking 18 credit hours. You got to know only the Lord brought me through. I am taking a much lighter load this upcoming semester so I hope to be on here much more. We'll just wanted to say "I'm not deadd" because the Lord raises us when we fell like there is nothing less. (That'll preach).

Great Page. I just began the MDiv program at University of Chicago. I'm so happy to find your page. Blessings to you and yours.

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Rev. Courtney Clayton Jenkins
  • From Cleveland Heights, OH, United States
  • I am a young woman in pursuit of her God given destiny. It is an interesting road to travel. I don't have it all together and a lot to learn. Step by step and day by day I keep pushing on. These are my thoughts about life, love, the Word and the world.
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates

Pannasmontata calendar