« Home | My Summer at Capital Health System » | Band-Aids » | First week of Field Ed. » | Thank You » | Gas Protest » | » | Seed of Wisdom! » | Going Out of Business.. » | Ignorance you can do something about. » | Will the real Miss Spelman please stand up? » 

Wednesday, October 04, 2006 

Truth Be Told...I Was Wrong


Truth be told…I had expected this year to be much easier then last. However, I think I was wrong. As opposed to the busy work and the exams the madness has simply shifted. I am taking a full credit load of 18 hours, plus working 10 hours each week at my Field Ed church, plus 10 hours as a professors research assistant, plus 4 hours in the seminary café. Lord have mercy. Yet, I must say that my prayer for self-discipline and time management may begin to break through this year. I realize that the life of a pastor is a busy one. I’ve known that from jump. But this is the time for me to work on effective time management skills. I am taking 6 courses which are averaging 100 pages a week. That means 600+ pages of reading. I think I’ll have cataracts by the time I graduate. LOL. Miss you…whoever you are. I am back in seminary land. To God be the glory!

About me

  • I'm Rev. Courtney Clayton Jenkins
  • From Cleveland Heights, OH, United States
  • I am a young woman in pursuit of her God given destiny. It is an interesting road to travel. I don't have it all together and a lot to learn. Step by step and day by day I keep pushing on. These are my thoughts about life, love, the Word and the world.
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates

Pannasmontata calendar