« Home | Things that make you go humm...... » | Back to Political Basics - Something Inside So Strong » | And I Am Planted From Darkness To Light » | » | My Email to Weekends@cnn.com » | It Hard Out Here For A Prophet! » | A moment of reflection » | Choosing to Cease the Cycle: ... » | Passing through the middle » | I Love Being In Love » 

Friday, September 05, 2008 

What are you doing?

Martin Luther King Jr was right when he said "A social movement that only moves people is merely a revolt. A movement that changes both people and institutions is a revolution." I am ready for a revolution because I am sick of revolt.

So the question I'm asking is "What are you doing" to bring about revoluton.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Courtney Clayton Jenkins
  • From Cleveland Heights, OH, United States
  • I am a young woman in pursuit of her God given destiny. It is an interesting road to travel. I don't have it all together and a lot to learn. Step by step and day by day I keep pushing on. These are my thoughts about life, love, the Word and the world.
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates

Pannasmontata calendar