« Home | The Trinity: Do we really recognize ALL of God? » | Article on Jakes as Promised! » | Your Love Runs Deep » | SLEEP (Does it exist) ... Life now consists of naps » | Calvin pierced my soul » | Intersection of intimacy in the life of a minister... » | He's Been Sooooooo Good » | Lawd have mercy » | Hold On... » | Wow a whole month hugh... » 

Thursday, March 02, 2006 

Pictures....Yeah!


The verse you have in your header from Jeremiah is one of my mom's favorites.

Well, this layout sure looks familiar! LOL

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Rev. Courtney Clayton Jenkins
  • From Cleveland Heights, OH, United States
  • I am a young woman in pursuit of her God given destiny. It is an interesting road to travel. I don't have it all together and a lot to learn. Step by step and day by day I keep pushing on. These are my thoughts about life, love, the Word and the world.
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates

Pannasmontata calendar