« Home | Hold On... » | Wow a whole month hugh... » | Faithfullness @ Shaker Commuinty » | When The Honeymoon... » | New Pic. This is at the Cornell West & TD Jakes e... » | Sorry its late » | Well glory be to God » | A Moment of Intimacy » | All my books. LOrd have mercy. Where am I gonna ... » | My mom of course pull my room together with curtin... » 

Thursday, January 26, 2006 

Lawd have mercy

Lawd, have mercy.  I can’t believe that I have finished my first semester of seminary.   1 down 5 more to go!

All I have to say is this:  Now unto “him who is able to keep me from falling and to present me before his glorious presence without fault and with great joy— to the only God my Savior be glory, majesty, power and dominion, through Jesus Christ my Lord, before all ages, both now and forevermore! Amen.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Courtney Clayton Jenkins
  • From Cleveland Heights, OH, United States
  • I am a young woman in pursuit of her God given destiny. It is an interesting road to travel. I don't have it all together and a lot to learn. Step by step and day by day I keep pushing on. These are my thoughts about life, love, the Word and the world.
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates

Pannasmontata calendar