« Home | Here's my bed! I wanted Red to remind me of the bl... » | Wanna See my Room. Come right on in » | Its me! » | Here's Cory. Mentioned him last week too. Everyo... » | This is my friend Marcus. I mentioned him last week. » | This is my covenant group for my Spiritual Discipl... » | Rev. Paul, Ms. Martin, and myself. » | My last sunday preaching at Mt. Zion 8.28.05 I'm ... » | Sorry its been so long... » | First Day of Classes » 

Tuesday, October 11, 2005 


My mom of course pull my room together with curtins and pics. Thanks mom! P.S. See my flowers...there Roses!

About me

  • I'm Rev. Courtney Clayton Jenkins
  • From Cleveland Heights, OH, United States
  • I am a young woman in pursuit of her God given destiny. It is an interesting road to travel. I don't have it all together and a lot to learn. Step by step and day by day I keep pushing on. These are my thoughts about life, love, the Word and the world.
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates

Pannasmontata calendar