« Home | Sorry its been so long... » | First Day of Classes » | Settled In... » | Starting to open up... » | Preaching at OIBC » | Preaching at Olivet Institutional Baptist Church. ... » | Amazing. Every time I look at this picture I feel... » | Isn't that beautiful » | I took this picture outside of the Hadley's home. ... » | My Three SIMs (Sisters In Ministry) Quinnise, Che... » 

Wednesday, October 05, 2005 


My last sunday preaching at Mt. Zion 8.28.05 I'm here with two kids from my church. They are sisters. Can't you tell!

About me

  • I'm Rev. Courtney Clayton Jenkins
  • From Cleveland Heights, OH, United States
  • I am a young woman in pursuit of her God given destiny. It is an interesting road to travel. I don't have it all together and a lot to learn. Step by step and day by day I keep pushing on. These are my thoughts about life, love, the Word and the world.
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates

Pannasmontata calendar