« Home | A Moment of Intimacy » | All my books. LOrd have mercy. Where am I gonna ... » | My mom of course pull my room together with curtin... » | Here's my bed! I wanted Red to remind me of the bl... » | Wanna See my Room. Come right on in » | Its me! » | Here's Cory. Mentioned him last week too. Everyo... » | This is my friend Marcus. I mentioned him last week. » | This is my covenant group for my Spiritual Discipl... » | Rev. Paul, Ms. Martin, and myself. » 

Tuesday, October 18, 2005 

Well glory be to God

Well, glory be to God because both of my papers were completed.  I haven’t gotten them back yet, but I just pray God blesses.  I did my best and that is all that I can do.  Ya Know!

Any way, I am really enjoying school.  The challenge is great!  By no means do I feel that PTS has tried to change or alter my Jesus.  Thank you Lord.  But I think a lot of this does have to do with a personal relationship.  You can tell the difference between those students who so Christianity as a religion vs. those who see Christ as a part of who I am.  I think this makes a difference.  

I notice that several times since I have been here that I keep saying the same thing. “You need to know some things about yourself and about your Jesus before you come to Seminary.”  Without this I am sure that the experience is quite different for other students.  I have seen students already really struggling over some theological issues but when you have a personal relationship with Christ it makes a difference in your approach to the text at hand.  

What a blessing it is to know this God who wants to be intimate with us.

Well, for all the folks from Cleveland who are looking on…I will be home this weekend.  I will get in on Friday and leave back on Monday.  All next week we have reading week.  So I will be locking myself in Firestone (PU Library) and trying to catch up and work ahead.  (Aren’t those opposite each other…lol)  But I will look forward to my few days home.

Well, it is time for me to go off to the library.  Please keep me in prayer because my Church History Mid-Term in on FRIDAY AT 8:00 AM. So please say a prayer.  

Be Blessed people.  Holla!

About me

  • I'm Rev. Courtney Clayton Jenkins
  • From Cleveland Heights, OH, United States
  • I am a young woman in pursuit of her God given destiny. It is an interesting road to travel. I don't have it all together and a lot to learn. Step by step and day by day I keep pushing on. These are my thoughts about life, love, the Word and the world.
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates

Pannasmontata calendar