« Home | Wow a whole month hugh... » | Faithfullness @ Shaker Commuinty » | When The Honeymoon... » | New Pic. This is at the Cornell West & TD Jakes e... » | Sorry its late » | Well glory be to God » | A Moment of Intimacy » | All my books. LOrd have mercy. Where am I gonna ... » | My mom of course pull my room together with curtin... » | Here's my bed! I wanted Red to remind me of the bl... » 

Thursday, January 12, 2006 

Hold On...

Well, I’ve finished my first semester of seminary.  1 semester down 5 more to go!  ;0)  I haven’t slept.  So look for an entry by Sunday.  I promise!

About me

  • I'm Rev. Courtney Clayton Jenkins
  • From Cleveland Heights, OH, United States
  • I am a young woman in pursuit of her God given destiny. It is an interesting road to travel. I don't have it all together and a lot to learn. Step by step and day by day I keep pushing on. These are my thoughts about life, love, the Word and the world.
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates

Pannasmontata calendar