« Home | Lawd have mercy » | Hold On... » | Wow a whole month hugh... » | Faithfullness @ Shaker Commuinty » | When The Honeymoon... » | New Pic. This is at the Cornell West & TD Jakes e... » | Sorry its late » | Well glory be to God » | A Moment of Intimacy » | All my books. LOrd have mercy. Where am I gonna ... » 

Thursday, January 26, 2006 

He's Been Sooooooo Good

To give Him glory is my goal
To magnify His Majesty is meaningful to me
To love His unlimited loyalty is lasting
To preach his promised presence is a privilege
To follow in his guided favor toward destiny is unfathomable


Wow!  God is moving in awesome and marvelous ways.  What a blessed God we served and how glad and honored I am that I have made this decision to follow after Him; o commit my life to serving Him.  

I know sometimes within the context of the church it becomes cliché when we talk about “looking back at where God has brought us from.”  But yet when we pause and take a moment to do so, we ought to stand in amazement.  There were times when we should have been dead.  Times when we should have been cut off.  Times when we should have not made it.  Time when we should not have been provided for.  Times when we should not have been loved.  Times when we should have been punished.  But He showed us so much mercy.  Even when we were ignorant.  Even when we were stubborn.  Even when we were hardheaded.  Even when we did what we wanted to do.  Even when we deliberately turned our backs on Him.  He showed us mercy.  He loved us in spite of our sins.  He loved us despite our desire to do our own thing.  And yet we still even in our mature relationships still fall short.  And like a black women on Jerry Springer he continues to take us back every time.  With open arms he welcomes us (Hosea).  Even if we have gone out and made baby’s with other gods he takes care of our bastard children.  

Yall, this God we serve is no joke and I am delighted at the possibility of serving God one more semester.  This semester has been so rewarding to me.  In spite of some serious health challenges God has brought me through.  In spite of the fact that I couldn’t do all the reading he made the knowledge appear.  In spite of the times I slept as apposed to studying Hebrew flash Cards (JESUS) he was gracious unto me and I am certain he will be gracious unto you as well.  
One of the things which as been confirmed in my spirit is that if we stand willing to serve this God who loves us, he stands willing to serve our every need.  Even if its is not what we expect God is moving in a wave of shekinah glory and we must catch this surf which has come to the shore.  

About me

  • I'm Rev. Courtney Clayton Jenkins
  • From Cleveland Heights, OH, United States
  • I am a young woman in pursuit of her God given destiny. It is an interesting road to travel. I don't have it all together and a lot to learn. Step by step and day by day I keep pushing on. These are my thoughts about life, love, the Word and the world.
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates

Pannasmontata calendar