« Home | Intersection of intimacy in the life of a minister... » | He's Been Sooooooo Good » | Lawd have mercy » | Hold On... » | Wow a whole month hugh... » | Faithfullness @ Shaker Commuinty » | When The Honeymoon... » | New Pic. This is at the Cornell West & TD Jakes e... » | Sorry its late » | Well glory be to God » 

Thursday, February 02, 2006 

Calvin pierced my soul

"For how can the thought of God penetrate your mind without your realizing immediately that, since you are His handiwork, you have been made over and bound to His command by right of creation, that you owe your life to Him?--that whatever you undertake, whatever you do, ought to be ascribed to Him?"

~ John Calvin, The Institutes of the Christian Religion (I.ii.42)

About me

  • I'm Rev. Courtney Clayton Jenkins
  • From Cleveland Heights, OH, United States
  • I am a young woman in pursuit of her God given destiny. It is an interesting road to travel. I don't have it all together and a lot to learn. Step by step and day by day I keep pushing on. These are my thoughts about life, love, the Word and the world.
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates

Pannasmontata calendar