« Home | Pictures....Yeah! » | The Trinity: Do we really recognize ALL of God? » | Article on Jakes as Promised! » | Your Love Runs Deep » | SLEEP (Does it exist) ... Life now consists of naps » | Calvin pierced my soul » | Intersection of intimacy in the life of a minister... » | He's Been Sooooooo Good » | Lawd have mercy » | Hold On... » 

Monday, March 13, 2006 

In the midst of mid-terms....SO



Greetings all. I am in the midst of midterm--so my time to write is non existent. So let me engage you further in the blog world. This weeks post will come from another seminarians blog. I don't know this girl from "Adam's house cat," but I found this reflection good. Its about modern day lynching and comments made by James Cone on the subject. Awesome read and its short. Here yah are. I'll be back next weak. Holla!

http://kate48.blogspot.com/2005/11/lynching-revisited.html

About me

  • I'm Rev. Courtney Clayton Jenkins
  • From Cleveland Heights, OH, United States
  • I am a young woman in pursuit of her God given destiny. It is an interesting road to travel. I don't have it all together and a lot to learn. Step by step and day by day I keep pushing on. These are my thoughts about life, love, the Word and the world.
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates

Pannasmontata calendar