« Home | You Think You Know…But You Have No Idea » | LOVE .... This is cool » | Field Education Updates » | In the midst of mid-terms....SO » | Pictures....Yeah! » | The Trinity: Do we really recognize ALL of God? » | Article on Jakes as Promised! » | Your Love Runs Deep » | SLEEP (Does it exist) ... Life now consists of naps » | Calvin pierced my soul » 

Friday, March 31, 2006 

Just to let you know...




Ok...I feel it tugging at my spirit. Probably just in time. I feel God calling me to a season of listening. Anyone who knows me know I love to talk and to offer advise. So that "listening season" is going to be tuff but I am excited about it. With that said, I will probably be using my blog as a means of expression because I want to pick and choose my statements more wisely. So look for more...

About me

  • I'm Rev. Courtney Clayton Jenkins
  • From Cleveland Heights, OH, United States
  • I am a young woman in pursuit of her God given destiny. It is an interesting road to travel. I don't have it all together and a lot to learn. Step by step and day by day I keep pushing on. These are my thoughts about life, love, the Word and the world.
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates

Pannasmontata calendar