« Home | Welcome! » 

Saturday, August 13, 2005 

On Vacation

Hello everyone. I am trying to get into the habit of blogging even though it is difficult. But, I think if I start now I will have the hang of it by the time school starts.

Currently, I am on vacation with my S.I.M.s/Girlfriends. We are here in beautiful Florida. I feel like we have been all over the state. We flew into Orlando, are staying in Lakeland, visited Tampa and St. Petersburg and went on a spur of the moment over night trip to Miami/South Beach. We were blessed to ride jet skis and go parasailing at John's Pass (near St. Pete's beach). We rented moped/scooters in Miami. It took some getting used to but I have determined that I MUST get a motorcycle. I loved it.

Well, got to jet its time for dinner. I will post pictures some time next week.